The Dixie Cover has logically placed handles for ease of moving and for disgruntled baggage handlers. Strategically placed D-Rings make securing your friend/ investment as easy as pulling it tight. You will also find Mud River has placed a tough and tumble rubber mesh over each window to ensure that air is dispensed properly and to secure a snug fit while running 70. While the need for gear is essential, you will find stash pockets in all the right locations. The industrial grade bottom was not an after thought. Built to withstand years of abrasion, the chosen material is a 2-ply infused heavy duty poly that has a water resistant coating for protection in foul and unpredictable weather. Worry not! When the mercury drops, the MicroLite3 insulation will supply thermal bliss.
• Medium: 32"L x 23"W x 25"H
• Large Standard: 36"L x 26"W x 26"H
• Large Extended: 37"L x 26"W x 28.5"H
• X-Large: 40"L x 28.5"W x 30"H
Kennel covers are made to fit plastic crates/dog kennels. Mud River does not warranty use of kennel covers on metal/wire crates/kennels.
Mud River Dog Products / Boyt Harness Company is not responsible for the improper use of the Insulated Kennel Cover or the Uninsulated Kennel Cover.
- WARNING: Canines require adequate air flow and ventilation at all times.
- WARNING: NEVER leave your canine unattended in a kennel when using the Insulated Kennel Cover or the Uninsulated Kennel Cover.
- WARNING: NEVER transport more than one canine per kennel when using the Insulated Kennel Cover or the Uninsulated Kennel Cover.
- WARNING: DOES NOT provide adequate protection for your canine in the event of an accident.
- WARNING: NEVER close kennel cover door and all windows of the Insulated Kennel Cover or the Uninsulated Kennel Cover at the same time. Depending on YOUR canine and various external factors beyond our/your control temperatures can increase more quickly than expected.
- WARNING: Please use caution when transporting trailers that may re-direct or modify the flow of your exhaust when using the Insulated Kennel Cover or the Uninsulated Kennel Cover into the back of a pick up or topper.
Cleaning Instructions: Hose off. Spot treat with mild liquid detergent when needed. Line Dry.