Designed with pro Ben Garcia of Hideaway Kennels, these chaps are a new style from Huntsmith Collection's original oilcloth chaps. Made from 100% oilcloth and lined with 10oz cotton canvas, using solid brass hardware accented with brown calf skin leather cuffs. The Field Trial Chaps are 1” fuller in the thigh area than Huntsmith Collection's other chaps. The inseam, when standing, fit to the crotch area falling 2” when you are sitting, giving the best fit. These chaps unzip to the hip and are secured with snaps. One side loop wraps over the belt on your pants and secures with a snap. The chaps are water and wind resistant for those wet days in the field, while giving protection from the mud and brush. The chaps are lightweight and comfortable for both riding and walking.
- All Huntsmith Collection apparel is manufactured upon receipt of your order.
- Allow up to 6 weeks for delivery.
How to care for your Oilcloth
- Always hang to dry after use, and away from flame or artificial heat.
- Light soiling remove with soft brush and sponge with cold water.
- Heavy soils hose rinse with cold water.
- Do not use hot water, soap detergent, bleach, starch or any cleaning agents.
- Do not wring, spin or tumble dry.
- Do not iron or dry clean.
- So not stitch anything to exterior of garment without resealing stitches.
- Reproof garment when necessary with oilcloth re-proofer.